2/25/08

can you hear it....

can you hear what is really being said? are you and i in a position to maximize this moment in history? i, even as i type, feel the tension. the tension is that at this moment i want to be used of God and labor with God for the advancement of the kingdom while at the same time i want to pass the responsibility on to others. i wonder if world war 2 veterans felt that way? they had a real and tangible army that invaded our country and another that was marching across Europe with some ease. maybe our passivity stems from the realization that our enemy is not so tangible. he is much harder to fight and to overcome. however, i believe that history is looking for the courageous and the brave. who will hear the sound emanating from the top of the seven cultural mountains (family, business/tech/finance, media, education, art/entertainment/sports, government, religion)?

check out this lance wallnau video.


let me know what you hear Jesus saying to you....




until next time....

2 comments:

Akpene said...

That was awesome! I see where part of your message came from last night. ;) That really does stir something in me, makes me realize that what I yearn for not only is unreasonably big (with God), but that it is essential for the salvation of the world. I'm learning to dream bigger, and look for ways that God is preparing the way for me in those dreams. You rock Lance!

Anonymous said...

Wow. I feel God saying to me, to look for, be aware of creativity all around me. Since the enemy isn't creative and only distorts, anything creative I see is God at work all around me.

Creativity is another "more" of God's presence that I long for!