11/7/07

i'm blown away

i just noticed mark sanborn, author of "the fred factor" and "you don't need a title to be a leader" left a comment on my blog. it may not be a big deal to anyone else, but i was kind of blown away by that. how did he find it? i want to know how to email him. i have questions. was he "googling" his name?

anyway...i'm totally blown away. should the fact that an author left a comment on my blog make my day? it kind of does. it makes me smile.

thank you mark for your kindness and for taking the time to comment on my blog. i am honored. bless you, your family and your business adventures.

until next time....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to leave a post. I do use Google alerts, so the secret is out...:-)

By the way, my email is Mark@MarkSanborn.com And if you or your readers are interested, my other websites are FredFactor.com and YouDontNeedaTitle.com

Best always,
Mark