11/9/07

parenting....again

i assume that some who read this post are not parents. just consider this a preemptive attempt to encourage you for when you have children. those who are parents. let me know what you think of the following:

Parenting:
Empower children from something to something.
Use declarative prayer over your family.
Weave the scriptures into all of your family life, not just a bible study.
Parent from a place of wisdom and revelation.
Shepherd the heart, more than the behavior.
Remember love never fails and where sin abounds, grace abounds more.
Start parenting your children with the end in mind.

let me know what you think and what tips you use for parenting.

until next time.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very insightful. I would like to take this and put it somewhere that I would read daily to remind me what it parenting is all about.